I absolutely LOVE cake pops. I make them whenever possible, for any occasion possible. But unfortunately, no matter how much I wish it, I don't seem to have any skill or talent in decorating cake pops so they look cute.
So while, I will probably have green cake pops this year, none of them will be near as cute as these guys.
1. St Patrick's Day Pops by Dollhouse Bake Shoppe.
2. Shamrock Cake Pops from jigonzalez at Cake Central.
Leprechaun Cake Pops by Cake Ball Addiction.
4. Leprechaun Hat Cake Balls by Frost It Bakery.
5. Four Leaf Clover Cake Balls by Sweet Lauren Cakes.
6. Pot of Gold Cake Pops by Beki Cook's Cakes.
7. Rainbow Cake Pops by Munchin Muncies.
Pot of Gold Cupcakes by The Kurtz Corner.
Spring Cake Pops by Unknown.
10. St Patrick's Day Cake Balls by Karin O'Brien.
Don't those just inspire you to want to go make cake balls? Maybe I'll be adventurous and give them a go. After all, the mistakes taste as good as the pretty ones!