Here are a few good deals I found and actually used this week. If you act fast (sometimes these deals can go super fast), you should be able to enjoy a little extra jingle in your pocket so you can spend a little more on the celebrations in life.
Office Depot: 16 pack of AA or AAA Duracell Batteries
- Visit Ebates to sign in to your account (or set up a new one if you don't have one already)
- Go through Office Depot link to get 3% cash back
- Add two 16 count AA Duracell batteries to your shopping cart.
- Add two 16 count AAA Duracell batteries to your shopping cart
- Sign in to your Office Depot account to get rewards back
- Ship to your house to avoid paying for gas to local store
- Check out
- Wait up to 5 weeks and get $55.92 back in Rewards
Duracell Batteries AA pack 13.99 x 2 = 27.98
Duracell Batteries AAA pack 13.99 x 2 = 27.98
Total = 55.96
Ebates Cash Back -3% - 1.68
Office Depot Rewards 13.98 x 4 = -55.92
Total Cost for 64 batteries +1.64
CVS: M&M Candies
- Visit Swagbucks to sign in or create an account
- Visit the coupon area to print out your coupons and get 10 points per coupon used
- Go to your local CVS where they have single MandM candies for 0.88 each.
- Add 1 of your favorite flavor MandM candy to your basket and 1 MandM Crispy candy.
- Use your reward card and coupon to check out.
MandM Crispy Single Candy = 0.88
MandM Plain/Peanut Single Candy = 0.88
Total = 1.76
Printable Coupon -0.88
Swagbucks 10 points
Total Cost for 2 single candy bars -0.88
Rite Aid: Gain Laundry Detergent
Gain Laundry Detergent (50 ounce) = 4.94
Total = 4.94
Online Coupon with Card -2.00
Total Cost for 50 ounce Laundry Soap -2.94
Walgreens: Irish Spring 6 pack Soap
Irish Spring 6 pack Soap = 3.49
Total = 3.49
Store Coupon = -1.00
Register Rewards = -1.00
Total Cost for 6 bars of soap - 1.49