Celebrate every occasion with a fun printable candy bar wrapper. You won't just be giving a card and a wish, you'll be giving a chocolate bar with memories. Yum!
Now that you have all those candy bar wrappers, make sure you wrap them up as beautiful as the wrappers themselves. Here's a quick and easy tutorial on how to do that.
Merry Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper ~ With the Christmas holidays coming up, this would be a cute gift for a neighbor or service worker who helps out. Wouldn't the mail man love to find this as a sweet gift when picking up the mail? I bet so!
3. Princess Candy Bar Wrapper ~ This would be a sweet treat for the little princess in your life to let you know you're thinking of her. She can enjoy the sentiment and the candy bar (okay, maybe she'll enjoy the candy more) but she'll still know you're thinking of her and smile.
Thank You (and Congrats) Candy Bar Wrappers ~ Now you can say Thank You and Congrats all in one place with these fun wrappers. These would be great during Graduation time when you have a ton of parties to go to but don't want to buy big gifts for all the graduates. I'll have to remember this since I have another Graduation party to plan this year.
Come Unto Christ Mutual Theme Candy Bar Wrapper ~ Give the youth in your church a sweet way to remember their goal this year to Come Unto Christ. The back is just as cute as the front, so be sure not to miss downloading this wrapper before the year is over.
7. Mother's Day Candy Bar Wrapper ~ What mother wouldn't love a candy bar for mother's day? I know I'd much rather have chocolate than a plant that I'm going to kill after just a few days. After all, the chocolate will stay with me forever (on my hips.)
8. Mummy Candy Bar Wrappers ~ I love the mixture of the easy printable and extra 3-D google eyes on this Halloween candy bar wrapper. Such a clever addition without making the bar too hard to wrap or give away. The little monsters in your life would love to get this wrapper.
10. Sweetie Valentine Candy Bar Wrapper ~ I've seen this wrapper everywhere on Pinterest, but it took FOREVER to track down the original post. Did you have the same problem? Here's the original post and printable download for your next Valentine treat.
Remember, if you like all those candy bar wrappers, you'll love the ones we have in our Candy Bar Wrapper Membership Club. Check it out now while it's still on sale so you'll be ready for the Christmas holidays.
If you are looking for ways to make your candy bar wrappers really shine, check out these products that I use and love!
- Silver Foil Candy Wrap Paper
- Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
- Kodak Glossy Photo Paper
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Fiskars 12 inch Scrapbook Cutter
- HP Laser 2025 Printer
Post a Comment