Our town's big Chocolate Walk is this weekend.
I decided to go with a Kiss theme. I thought it would be perfect with Valentine's day and chocolate. Despite having known this was coming for a while now, I'm still running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to finish off all my Kiss projects. I hope I'll be able to show them to you soon, but in the meantime, I wanted to share this simple addition to our Valentine Kiss Party.
Since we are having a Kissing booth and decorating with kisses, I wanted to have kiss music going on in the background. Not KISS music...I was never a fan of Hard Rock, but music that has songs with "Kiss" in the lyrics.
Hopefully, this will give your Valentine party a sweet kiss too!
You can play it here or find it HERE on YouTube.
Here is a list of what's included. (Not in any order.)
- This Kiss by Faith Hill.
- Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid
- Kiss Me Quick by Elvis Presley
- Kiss On My List by Hall & Oats
- When You Kiss Me by Shania Twain.
- Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle.
- Kiss Me Like You Mean It by Air Supply
- Kiss Me Softly by Journey
- Kiss Me by Avril Lavigne
- Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not by Thompson Square
- It's In His Kiss by Betty Everett
- Kiss You by One Direction
- Then He Kissed Me by The Crystals
- Sugar Candy Kisses by Mac & Katie Kissoon
- You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This by Toby Keith
- Shut Up & Kiss Me by Mary Chapin Carpenter
- That's How You Know from Enchanted
- Kiss by Prince
- Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum
- Kissed You Goodnight by Gloriana.