Last week I was riding my new scooter to work with a ton of things on my mind. I had several projects planned for that day, and was having a bit of a tough day to begin with. I stopped into Safeway to pick up a few items for a project I was going to work on that day and began joking with the cashier about the day only being able to get better from there.
Wow. That was a dumb thing to say.
Not 10 minutes later, I was run off the road by a car and ended up hitting the curb. I flew off the scooter and landed face first across the dirt road.
I ended up with several stitches in my right hand, a black thumb (there still isn't any blue to it), and a scraped up left side. Fortunately I had been wearing a helmet, or I might not have much of a face left.
Unfortunately, I've been unable to do much of anything this week. I am just now getting some function back to my right hand and the bruises are starting to turn a beautiful yellow color for the most part.
So please forgive me as I craft slowly this week. I'm hoping by the time my stitches come out this weekend, I'll be back to normal, but I'm not planning any big projects right now.
Instead, I'm drooling over all the yummy football party treats that I would be making if I could.
Here are a few party dips to help kick off some Monday night football.
1. Bacon Cheeseburger Dip by Raining Hot Coupons.
2. Apple Cheesecake Dip by What's Cooking Love.
3. Lasagna Dip by Diethood.
4. Homemade Cookie Dough Butter by Girl Gone Country.
5. Taco Dip by Closet Cooking.
6. Cherry Cheesecake Dip by The Oxford Place Diaries.
7. M&M Monster Dip by Six Sisters' Stuff.
8. Fruit Salsa Dip by Fav Family Recipes.
9. BBQ Chicken Dip by Top Appetizer Recipes.
10. Loaded Baked Potato Dip by Granny Mountain.
Hopefully with some good food and time, I'll be back up and crafting in no time at all. If not, at least I will enjoy sitting on the bed watching some Monday Night football tonight!