I love wreaths to decorate doors.
They are such a wonderful way to welcome people into your home.
Yet ever since I had someone destroy my Dum Dum candy wreath, I've been a little leary about putting one up. Instead, I decorated the whole door up with my Mummy Door Decoration this year. But I'm still a little sad and wishing for a Halloween Wreath for my door. I may yet make one, so in here are some easy DIY Halloween wreath ideas in case you want to make one too.
1. Nevermore Wreath by Create Craft Love
2. Spooky Halloween Wreath by Cuddles and Chaos.
3. All Eyes on You Wreath by I Love To Create.
4. Halloween Ribbon Wreath by Zulily.
5. (Happy) Halloween Wreath by Tatertots and Jello.
6. Candy Corn Halloween Wreath by Sevin Family.
7. Classic Ornament Halloween Wreath by Uncommon Designs Online.
8. Giant Bow Halloween Wreath by 7 Layer Studio.
9. Spooky Skeleton Wreath by Snap Creativity.
10 Ghouslish Greetings Halloween Wreath by Cupcakes and Crinoline.