I love wreaths to decorate doors.
They are such a wonderful way to welcome people into your home.
Yet ever since I had someone destroy my Dum Dum candy wreath, I've been a little leary about putting one up. Instead, I decorated the whole door up with my Mummy Door Decoration this year. But I'm still a little sad and wishing for a Halloween Wreath for my door. I may yet make one, so in here are some easy DIY Halloween wreath ideas in case you want to make one too.
1. Nevermore Wreath by Create Craft Love
2. Spooky Halloween Wreath by Cuddles and Chaos.
3. All Eyes on You Wreath by I Love To Create.
4. Halloween Ribbon Wreath by Zulily.
5. (Happy) Halloween Wreath by Tatertots and Jello.
6. Candy Corn Halloween Wreath by Sevin Family.
7. Classic Ornament Halloween Wreath by Uncommon Designs Online.
8. Giant Bow Halloween Wreath by 7 Layer Studio.
9. Spooky Skeleton Wreath by Snap Creativity.
10 Ghouslish Greetings Halloween Wreath by Cupcakes and Crinoline.
Just popping over from The Fairy and The Frog. I wanted to let you know that I think your wreath round-up is just terrific!ReplyDelete
i am loving these!!ReplyDelete
thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments x
Your wreaths are just so cute and original, not like all the rest I have been looking at,, love your creativity, so fun...PhyllisReplyDelete
How great are those wreaths! Thanks for sharing! New follower from #MagicMoments xxReplyDelete
These are so adorable! cass-eats.blogspot.comReplyDelete