There's not much sadder than being out of candy on Halloween night. Let the kids down gently with these five "No More Candy" Halloween signs.
When I was a child, you didn't go trick or treating at a house if the porch light was off. It was the RULE. I guess I thought everyone knew that. But when I got older, even after the porch light was turned off, I found we had trick or treaters coming to our door well into the night. It was the most amazing thing to me. Didn't they know?
This year, the kids will know. This year, I'm making one of these signs to let them know that we're out of candy and they can stop ringing the doorbell. After all, are my kids the ONLY kids that still have some kind of bedtime on Halloween??
1. Sorry, No More Candy Sign by Through the Eyes of the Mrs.
2. Sorry No Candy Glowing Sign by Mommy Miaa.
3. Out of Candy Sign by Stamping with Erica.
4. Halloween Out of Treats Sign by 11 Magnolia Lane.
5. Pirate No Candy Sign by Unknown.
How do you keep kids from knocking on your door all Halloween night? Is there a trick that I don't know? If so, PLEASE share!