Stay safe this Halloween from all the Zombies, Vampires, and Ghosts out there with a printable Halloween survival kit. This Halloween printable is a great Halloween treat for your kids or friends and will keep them smiling all night long.
Halloween is the time of year when monsters sneak out of their hiding places, Vampires come awake from their coffins, and Zombies prowl the neighborhood.
Isn't it awesome?
I love that kids (and adults) get to spend one night a year dressing up and having fun like kids should. Its a time to celebrate the joy of make believe and the sweetness of candy.
But you need to make sure the kids are safe this Halloween from all the scary monsters lurking around every corner.
Be sure to give them this printable Halloween survival kit so they are safe when they encounter any of their ghoulish counterparts while Trick or Treating.
This Halloween survival kit contains:
- A Toothpick to help you keep the Vampires at bay
- A Match to protect against any stray Mummies
- A Candle to help you light the way in the dark.
- A Silver Paper Clip to protect against hungry Werewolves.
- A Reeses peanut butter cup so at least you get some good candy tonight.
- A Mounds for the mounds of courage you'll need.
- A Penny to give you good luck.
- Salt to protect against Ghost hauntings.
- Starburst to give you a burst of energy to out run the Zombies
- Lucky Charms to protect against any Witch spells
- Laffy Taffy to remind you to have fun tonight.
This printable survival kit is on a blank background so it's easy to print it onto orange card stock for a quick assembly and gift.
After you have printed out the kit, cut along the solid lines and score and fold along the dotted lines.
Use a hole punch to punch out the circles at the top of the front and back.
Add a little glue along the short tab and secure it to the back of the survival kit to form a box.
Fold the bottom tabs in and add your Survival Kit items to the box.
Now give your Halloween survival kit to all your friends and loved ones so they are safe this Halloween!
If you like this Halloween party idea, be sure to check out more: