Fill your little monsters' bellies this Halloween dinner with these easy and spooky Halloween dinner ideas. These 10 ideas can be modified to your favorite recipe so the kids will eat all their dinner and you'll have a spooky dinner on the table fast and easy.
Don't you just hate when you take the kids trick or treating on Halloween night and they are constantly complaining that they are hungry? That there tummies hurt from all the "sneaked" candy?
Make sure they are filled up by serving a spooky and fun Halloween dinner before you head out this year.
These 10 Halloween dinner ideas are perfect for a busy night since they are super easy, can be adapted to your kids' favorite recipes, and have that spooky Halloween flair.
1. This Spiderweb Mashed Potato Casserole by NeighborFoodBlog.com is the perfect addition to anything you make for Halloween dinner. The piping spiderweb is super easy to do with a ziptop bag and the bacon crumbles look like "Spider Food Leftovers".
2. These Zombie Eye Meatballs from AllRecipes.com will have even the most discerning of Zombies enjoying their Halloween dinner. These meatballs are moist and tender and are served on a bed of spaghetti "brains" for the perfect "EWWWW" factor.
3. This Halloween Feet Loaf by CookingWithCurls.com will be a hit with your Halloween dinner crowd with the celery piece toenails and the ketchup blood. Who doesn't like a little creep factor with dinner before Trick or Treating?
4. These Mummy Hotdogs by the PioneerWoman.com are the perfect Halloween dinner idea if you have a picky eater in your tribe. They are simple to make, super cute to enjoy, and will fill up all your little monsters.
5. This Ghostly Pizza by WomensDay.com is another easy win for even the picky eaters this Halloween. Add your favorite toppings in fun Halloween shapes and top with these cute cheese ghosts for the perfect Halloween dinner idea.
6. These Hand Burgers and Finger Fries by HungryHappenings.com are so munch fun for your little Monsters. Drench them in ketchup for the perfect bloody treat and enjoy all the meaty protein before going out on Halloween.
7. These Creepy Quesadillas by ChampagneAndSugarPlums.com are a fun way to bring some easy Halloween spook to your dinner table. Add whatever you like (or the kids will eat) inside the quesadilla and top with this fun, shaped tortilla.
8. Enjoy a little "light" eating on Halloween with this Spooky Shepherd's Pie by TheGirlWhoAteEverything.com. These cute little ghosts will charm all your kids into filling their bellies before eating all the Halloween candy.
9. These Spooky Grilled Cheese sandwiches by Weelicious.com are another easy way to feed your kids at Halloween dinner. Use your favorite Halloween cookie cutter and grill up their favorite sandwich for a cheesy and easy dinner idea.
10. Another easy and filling meal for Halloween dinner are these Monster Sloppy Joes by MooShuJenne.com.. Simply add toothpicks and "eyeballs" for a creepy dinner idea that will marvel your Halloween monsters.
These are fantastic. THe Quesadillas in particularReplyDelete