As I was sitting here thinking that I needed to get on the ball and plan what we would have for dinner tonight...I decided I am sick of cooking.
Well, okay, maybe not cooking itself, but I hate deciding what to cook. Am I alone in that?
I mean, I really don't mind the actual work, but I hate deciding what to have. Someone always has a complaint and you can never please everyone. So I was thinking about trying some new recipes. Maybe then, I'll not please anyone at all and at least the munchkins will finally agree on something.
So I started looking through my Pinterest boards and found I have some great recipes that 'someday' I am going to attempt. To try and bring that day a little closer, I've decided to share with you some of my Top 10 sweets, treats, and more this week.
Here are the Top 10 Brownie Candy Recipes that I want to try.
1. Milky Way Brownie Cups by Cupcakes Garden.
2. Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies by Love and Olive Oil.
3. Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies by Chocolate Moosey.
4. Twix Caramel Brownies by Two Peas and their Pod.
5. Snickers Brownie Bites by My Baking Addiction.
6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies by Recipe Girl.
7. Reeses Cheesecake Brownies by Inside Brucrew Life
8. Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies by Cookies and Cups.
9. Ferrero Rocher Brownie Bites with Caramel Icing by Tastebook.
10. Reeses Brownies by Six Sisters' Stuff.
I'm not sure that really gets me any closer to deciding what we are going to have for dinner, but that's okay...I'm pretty sure the munchkins won't mind brownies for dinner!
What about you? Do you have a favorite brownie recipe you've tried or want to? I'd love to see it! Feel free to share a link in the comments!