There are only a few days left until Valentine's day. For those of you who are lucky enough to be able to do Classroom Valentine parties, you may be in a pickle trying to figure out a last minute Valentine box for your child to collect his or her sweet treats in.
Since I don't have that particular problem this year, I wanted to share some ideas I've collected. Maybe they'll help you turn that last minute box into a Prize Winning Valentine Collection Box.
1. Picture Classroom Valentine Exchange box from Parent Hacks.
2. Sweethearts Candy Valentine Exchange Box from Mommy Palooza.
3. Silly Monster Valentine Box from All Free Holiday Crafts.
4. Valentine Candy Train from Unknown.
5. iPod Valentine Box from Mommy Lessons 101.
6. Batman Valentine Box by Ruminations on Education.
7. Minion Valentine Box by Birthday Blueprint.
8. Castle Valentine Box from Unknown.
9. Fire Hydrant Valentine Box from Unknown.
10. Lego Darth Vader Valentine Box from Talk about Blackberry.
Post a Comment