Create the perfect Harry Potter potions classroom or Halloween potions lab with these free printable potion labels. Simply save, print, and add to a jar of your favorite Halloween candies for the perfect dessert table. Check out the potion label candy ideas included.
Recently, we celebrated Harry Potter's birthday and we had such a good time coming up with projects and party ideas, that we decided we needed to base a Halloween party around the Harry Potter party theme.
It's was so easy and turned out amazing.
In creating this Harry Potter party, I created a Potions Lab that Snape would have loved to sift ingredients in.
Okay, maybe he wouldn't, but I'm sure the Slytherin students would love to use this Halloween candy potions lab.
I used these to make potion label printables in several different sizes and styles. I figured no two labels would be exactly the same in a Hogwarts potions classroom, so I tried to make lots of different styles.
Then I gathered all my favorite candies and created Harry Potter potions inspired by Hogwarts.
Here are some Harry Potter potion label candy ideas:
- Eye of Newt -- soft peppermint candies
- Phoenix Tears -- Hershey kisses
- Bezoars -- Reeses mini candies
- Dragon Scales -- Halloween mix M&M candies
- Spider Web -- Cotton Candy
- Giant Teeth -- Candy Corn
- Dementor Away -- Hershey candy bars
- Ogre Veins -- Twizzlers
- Skele Gro -- White Pretzels
- Gilly Weeed -- Green Apple Salt water Taffy
- Pixie Skulls -- diy candy apples
- Mermaid Tears -- Jelly Belly jelly beans
- Basalisk Skin -- Sour belts
- Fairy Dust -- Nerds
- Dried Unicorn Blood -- Rock candy sticks
- Chopped Mandrake Root -- Tootsie Rolls
- Unicorn Horn -- Unicorn Horn lollipops
- Elf Hearts -- chocolate hearts
- Petrified Hypogryph Eggs -- Chocolate Covered Raisins
- Jelly Fish Stingers -- Gummy Worms
- Ambered Scorpions -- Scorpion suckers
- Jelly Slugs -- Jelly candies
- Wolf's Bane -- Chocolate coconut clusters
I printed, cut out, and added these Potion label printables to candy jars I purchased for my parent's 50th anniversary party last year. I love that they are all different shapes and sizes.
I added enough candy for the Harry Potter dessert table so the potions look like they've been used like a real potions lab.
If you want to create your own potions for your Harry Potter party or Halloween party, I am sharing the four pages of potion label printables with you free.
Simply click on the picture, right click to save, and then print from your computer's print program.
Be sure to check out all our other Harry Potter party ideas here:
- Harry Potter dinner party
- Harry Potter party shop
- Harry Potter Pinterest ideas
- Harry Potter survival Kit
Don't miss out on our Dementor Knock Down game printable, lots of party ideas, and free party printables.
What a fun idea!ReplyDelete
Love all your party ideas! My grandkids are really into Harry Potter!ReplyDelete
So many fun ideas! We were just playing a few Harry Potter games last night. Pinned.ReplyDelete
Totally fab! So many lovely ideas and good ones to share with the kids too! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!ReplyDelete
Cute! My kids will love these. Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link party. Pinned.ReplyDelete
I can’t get over how cute this is! I wish my kids were Harry Potter fans! I am but I cannot seem to get them into it. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea and linking up with me.ReplyDelete