Every year we spend the Monday before Christmas visiting dear family and friends with a plate of Christmas treats. It's been a wonderful way to spend a few moments with those we care most about in the hustle and bustle of Christmas. Plus, it gives me a chance to show small ways for my kids to give service and love.
As we are out and about with our "sleigh" full of goodies, I wanted to share with you 10 Christmas Cookie Exchange treats that you can give at your next Cookie exchange party or family Christmas treats.
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from my Dear Hubby's favorites.
2. Chocolate Chip Turtle Cookies from Six Sister Stuff.
3. Black Forrest Cookies from Better Homes and Gardens.
4. Cinnabon Sugar Cookies from Inside BruCrew Life.
5. Hot Cocoa Cookies from Kuntal's Kitchen.
6. Candy Cane Fudge Brownie Cookies from Roxanna's Home Baking.
7. Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies from Quick Feet, Good Eats.
8. Oreo Cheesecake Cookies from Table for Two.
9. Cheesecake Cookies from la receta De La felicidad.
10. Dutch Apple Pie-lettes from Food Pusher.
Post a Comment